Great Terton - Ganor Rinpoche.
Rinpoche was born in the year 1942 on the 8th of the 9th month of the Tibetan lunar calenadar near Palpung town of Derge District in Dhokam in Eastern Tibet. His mother Rinchen Choedon was a descendent of the Drikung Kagyu lineage and his father was also a descendant of the great Surche Lineage which is one of the 3 types of old Tantric school in Tibet.
As Rinpoche grew up Rinpoche started his formal education in the field of Tibetan medicine among the 5 major treatises. And slowly implement the profound knowledge of the transmissions that Rinpoche had received from the great masters with great compassion by treating the needy people. Rinpoche has also mastered himself in the field of Astrology.
In the year 1960, he escaped to India and until now he had been living in the border town of Teju in NE India in Jang Chup Choeling Monastery where he studied and received numerous teachings from various masters of different Buddhist schools like HH Dudjom Rinpoche,HH Dilgo Kyentse Rinpoche, Kalu Rinpoche and his elder brother the 11th Lhadang Palden Choegyal Rinpoche in terms of initiations, scriptural explanation and secret transmission. Rinpoche has mastered all these fields and brought them into a daily life practice of incredible powers.
Rinpoche has specially mastered the practice of Khatag Trekchöd and Lhundrup Thögal with which he gained control over his mind and attained the power of seeing things of the 3 times.
Rinpoche has shown signs of being a great adept by leaving footprints on the rock, making a knot of sword and needles and nectars running down from Torma while performing rituals.
Rinpoche has revealed many TER (secret treasures) and one very important text called DRAG NYAG GONGTER explaining the practices of Vajrakilaza (PHURBA) Deity is among them.
With his unsurpassed power Rinpoche could directly communicate with non humans like the Nagas, Deva, Demi-gods and Local spirits, with his powerful rituals Rinpoche could easily subdue the powerful evil spirits and demonic forces.
Signs of Ganor Rinpoche's attainment
1. Aug 31 1983 on the water dog of the 7th Tibetan month at the dawn of the star Rishi, Rinpoche discovered the water treasure stone from the Brahmaputra river in the neighborhood of Tezu. The oil comes out automatically from this treasure stone.
2. Rinpoche left a foot print on Oct 12 1986 at around 8-9pm, when Rinpoche was conductiong the rituals of Chöd and 100-fold changbu as treatment for Mrs. Cheme Peldon, wife of Gyarong Karma from the 3th settlement in Tezu who was suffering from a severe ailment caused by malevolent spirits.
3.On the 10th of the 7th Mongolian month, in the iron sheep year in 1991, Rinpoche rolled a knife, starting from its tip, between his palms. This happened when Rinpoche was doing a group recitation at Lhagon Jangchub Choeling in Tezu.
4. Rinpoche left a thumb print on a pebble on July 6 1983.
5. Rinpoche revealed the Vajra Kilaya Terma.
6. Rinpoche revealed Terma of The Very Wrathful Achi Chökyi Drolma.